Bazaar time again!
Happy Feast of St. Elizabeth of Hungary! (She is one of the patron saints of our community, being a Third Order Franciscan who cared for the sick and the poor.)
This Friday from 9-5 and Saturday from 9-2 we will be having our annual bazaar at the motherhouse.
We will be selling many handmade gifts, used items, plants and baking. (see below)
- knitted and crocheted items like: afghans, baby blankets, baby clothes, hats, scarves, dish towels, slippers…
- wooden toys and decorations
- Christmas ornaments
- miscellaneous used items. (Who knows you may even find a few antiques buried it there.)
- religious items
- grab bags
- pumpkin and banana bread
- home baked breads (usually wheat, white, cinnamon and raisin)
- donuts (they’re best when you get them hot.)
- & more
So if you live in the area, come by the Motherhouse near Germantown Hills this weekend. All proceeds to go to the mission fund.